Here is the first episode:

In order to gain credibility for the web series, Brian invites his work friend Anthony (an authentic Italian) along to find the best pizza in NYC.

Eat This NY: PIZZA DAY from Eat This NY on Vimeo.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

Category: Pizza, Video

About the Author

Brian Hoffman is a classically trained actor who is now a full-time tour guide, blogger, and food obsessive. He leads food and drink tours around New York City, which not only introduce tour-goers to delicious food, but gives them a historical context. He also writes food articles for Gothamist and Midtown Lunch in addition to overseeing this blog and a few food video series, including Eat This, Locals Know, and Around the World in One City.

16 Responses to EPISODE OO1: PIZZA DAY

1. poppy says:

HEY BRIAN I THINK THAT WAS A GREAT 12 MINUTE SHORT MOVIE
    HOPE U HAVE A GREAT SUCCESS IN WHAT U ARE DOING

2. will says:

great video. makes me miss new york. i gotta find a good slice joint ’round here.

3. Jellykean says:

I love this! Pizzacation! The end was so sweet, just the right amount of cheese 😉 Very, very good.

4. EAT THIS you hairy faced man. Well done, well done indeed. Congrats and keep going.

5. Brian Hoffman says:

Thanks, Michael.

6. Julie Levine says:

FABULOUS!

7. PD says:

Episode 001? Does that mean there are more coming? How many? When? I need more!

8. Brian Hoffman says:

Glad you enjoyed it. Yes, there will be more. Episode 002 is in the early stages of pre-production now and I’m hoping to have it up by April.

9. Julio Cesar says:

Great work. Must say you have made a fan out of me. I’ve been going over your reviews and setting up a tour in March of all your top 8-9 places. Keep them coming!

BTW. Any tips on where would be best neighborhood to stay in? I’ll mostly focus on Manhattan with the mandatory Brooklyn stops.

10. Brian Hoffman says:

Thanks Julio. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed the web series and blog!

As far as where to stay, any neighborhood in Manhattan (below 59th Street, especially) will be easy to navigate from. We have a great subway system and you can get anywhere (including Brooklyn) without too much of a hassle. Some places are a bit further out than others (Di Fara, L&B, etc.) but shouldn’t take more than an hour on the train, at the most.

Enjoy your NY food adventures and let me know if you need other recommendations!

11. Wow, Brian, really impressive! The production was very professional. I’d love to talk to you about the cost and process of all that. We could talk over pizza, I gotta get to NY!

Jim

12. Brian Hoffman says:

Thanks Jim. Let me know when you make it up here. I’d love to grab some pizza. And I know all the good places to go now!

13. djueat says:

Bravo! Quite refreshing! Dom is the man. Check out my stuff (url above and youtube.com/djueat)

14. Brian Hoffman says:

Thanks. I look forward to checking out your work too. Funny, corned beef and pastrami is my current project and we plan to film a segment at Katz’s in the coming weeks. I’m eager to see your take on one of my favorite delis.

15. Dom says:

Great job…very funny video!

16. Brian Hoffman says:

Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed it.

Connect with me

Link to our Youtube Page
Link to our Facebook Page
Link to our Rss Page
Link to our Twitter Page

WATCH

LOCALS KNOW: EXPERIENCE LISBON WALK in LISBON AROUND THE WORLD IN ONE CITY: IRAN AROUND THE WORLD IN ONE CITY: PERU AROUND THE WORLD IN ONE CITY: GREECE
EMPIRE PLATES OF MINE A DAY IN THE LIFE